The Fresh Market’s Design Our Bag Challenge
What is the best thing about The Fresh Market? Tell us by drawing it!
Once again we are on a search for the next great reusable shopping bag design! TFM’s Design Our Bag Challenge has been a huge success, raising over $86,000 for No Kid Hungry! Children ages 15 and under are invited to participate by submitting a drawing of what they think is the best thing about The Fresh Market. The winning designs will be developed into a TFM reusable shopping bag.
Beginning January 1 click here to accept the challenge and print your drawing template. Or visit your local The Fresh Market and ask a cashier for a Design Our Bag Challenge drawing template.
*Please note that your templates will print on 2 pages. Staple both pages and return to your local The Fresh Market store.
- $50 TFM Gift Cards to 2 local winners at each store location. (All winning designs will be submitted to TFM headquarters for final voting.)
- The top 2 winning designs printed on TFM Reusable Shopping Bags, 1 design on each side of the bag.
- $200 TFM Gift Card
- Kid-friendly TFM Gift Basket filled with an artist kit and edible goodies.
- Winners will be featured in TFM Emails, Facebook, Twitter and any other marketing avenues TFM utilizes to feature your design!
- Designs must be the original and sole property of the entrant.
- Designs must be submitted on the official TFM’s Design Our Bag drawing template.
- Designs must be submitted to a cashier at any TFM location.
- All blank fields on drawing template must be complete.
- Children of employees are not allowed to participate.
- Designs must be submitted to cashiers no later than end of business, January 27, 2015.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email as indicated on the contact details in design template.
One entry per child, ages 15 and under. Entries must be received at your local The Fresh Market by January 27, 2015. Submissions will not be returned to children. These winning designs for the company will be featured on a reusable bag and will be sold in The Fresh Market stores in 2015. Fifty percent the retail price of each bag sold will benefit No Kid Hungry.
*Designs that do not follow rules and guidelines for contest submission will not be considered
Supporting No Kid Hungry
Fifty percent the retail price of each bag sold will benefit No Kid Hungry.
NO KID HUNGRY
No child should go hungry in America, but 1 in 5 kids will face hunger this year. Using proven, practical solutions, No Kid Hungry is ending childhood hunger today by ensuring that kids start the day with a nutritious breakfast and families learn the skills they need to shop and cook on a budget. When we all work together, we can make sure all kids get the healthy food they need. No Kid Hungry is a campaign of national anti-hunger organization Share Our Strength. Join us at NoKidHungry.org.