Keep the flames burning after the main course and serve up spectacular summer sweets with fresh fruit from the grill.
For a sweet twist on traditional bruschetta, this is a delicious way to enjoy summer peaches.
- Prepare peach bruschetta by brushing ripe peaches with canola oil and grilling about 3 minutes on each side or until you see grill marks.
- Remove skin, dice and toss with warm honey and cinnamon.
- Serve on Walkers Shortbread Rounds.
Enjoy the taste of a sweet summer nectarine with a hint of orange and a dollop of sweet cream.
- Cut ripe nectarine in half and remove pit (leave skin on).
- Glaze ripe nectarines with “O” Blood Orange Oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- Mix 1 cup of crème fraiche, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp grated orange zest and serve a dollop in the center of grilled nectarine.
Enhance the flavor of fresh apricots over an open flame on the grill.
- Cut apricots in half and remove the pit, brush with La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil and grill approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add sugar and a dash of almond extract.
- Drizzle over grilled apricots and serve over a slice of our French Vanilla Pound Cake.
Simple and delicious, this is a great way to turn fresh plums into divine dessert.
- Cut plums in half, remove pit and brush with canola oil.
- Grill for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- While warm, lightly glaze with molasses and serve with Homemade French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Bring out the flavor of exotic mangos by warming them over the grill.
- Take fresh mango slices and brush with Sweet Mele’s Macadamia Oil and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Glaze warm mango slices with Bon Mamom Caramel Sauce and top with toasted macadamia nuts.
Grilled papaya is the perfect ingredient for a fresh summer salsa.
- Brush papaya slices with canola oil and grill approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Dice papaya and combine with grilled diced mango, diced cucumber and onion and chopped cilantro.
- Serve over grilled salmon or chicken.