5 Layer Mexican Dip
- 2 teaspoons Taco and Burrito Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 can Black Beans, drained, rinsed and smashed
- 1 cup Plum Salsa
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped greens only
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced or diced
Preheat oven to 350°F. in a medium bowl, combine seasoning mix with sour cream. Spread cream cheese on bottom of an 8 x 8 oven proof dish. Layer black beans, salsa, sour cream mixture and cheddar cheese on top. Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions, black olives and Jalapeno peppers. Serve with TFM tortilla chips.
Easy to follow & tastes delicious!
-Lina, on 1/3/14