5 Layer Mexican Dip
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed and smashed
- 1 c. plum salsa
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 - green onions, chopped greens only
- 1/2 c. black olives, sliced
- 1 ea. jalapeño pepper, sliced or diced
Preheat oven to 350°F. in a medium bowl, combine seasoning mix with sour cream. Spread cream cheese on bottom of an 8 x 8 oven proof dish. Layer black beans, salsa, sour cream mixture and cheddar cheese on top. Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions, black olives and Jalapeno peppers. Serve with The Fresh Market tortilla chips.
Easy to follow & tastes delicious!
-Lina, on 1/3/14