Andouille Sausage Soup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, slivered
- 1 pound andouille sausage, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 - 3 bay leaf
- 3 cans white cannelli, northern, or navy beans, drained and rinsed
Sauté mushrooms and onions in small amount of olive oil until lightly browned. Add sausage, chicken broth, water, carrots, and seasonings. Simmer until carrots are tender. Remove bay leaves. Add beans. Cook on low for 10-15 minutes.
VERY EASY AND IT TASTES GREAT!!!
FIVE STARS GREAT!!!!!!!!
-NIC, on 8/25/13
EASY DELICIOUS RECIPE
ALL GUESTS WANTED THE RECIPE, IT WAS SO DELICIOUS
-BE BE, on 4/2/13