Any Day Grilled Fish
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds fish fillet or steak
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Combine ingredients for marinade in a jar and shake until well blended. Place fish in a shallow dish and cover with marinade. Marinate fish in refrigerator for up to 1 hour. Grill fish over medium heat (300°-400°) for about 6 minutes per side depending on thickness of fish.
I think this is a great guideline, personally if I were to make this at a restaurant I doubt we would use a jar. If you want to sound more professional I would say "Mix together in a large/ medium bowl."
-Ethan H., on 3/8/16