Asian Style Slaw (Fresh Flavors July '14)
- 1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. Terrapin Ridge Farms Thai Chili Aioli
- 2 grinds The Fresh Market Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 6 c. bok choy, thinly sliced (about a 1-pound head)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, Terrapin Ridge Thai Chili Aioli, salt and pepper in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat with the dressing. Serve with Thai Tuna Cakes.
A number of the ingredients in this slaw was my first tasting. The blend of all the ingredients resulted with a burst of a summery slaw surprise. I was pleasantly surprised!
-Darlene, on 7/6/14