Cucumber Vinaigrette Salad
- 3 cucumber, peeled and halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place cucumbers and onion in a bowl. Combine basil and remaining ingredients, pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill.
This is awesome
My entire family loves this salad.
-Meko, on 4/29/15
Light and healthy
Bought this at the store in the deli already prepared. Even my teenagers loved it! I did not realize FM had recipes online so I was very happy to find this!
It's a must try!
-jd, on 10/21/14
Very little oil and no sugar,
-LP, on 7/1/14