Cucumber Vinaigrette Salad
- 3 cucumber, peeled and halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place cucumbers and onion in a bowl. Combine basil and remaining ingredients, pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill.
Light and healthy
Bought this at the store in the deli already prepared. Even my teenagers loved it! I did not realize FM had recipes online so I was very happy to find this!
It's a must try!
-jd, on 10/21/14
Very little oil and no sugar,
-LP, on 7/1/14