Marinated Raspberry Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup stone-ground Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon raspberry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine mustard, brown sugar, water, raspberry wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken, coating well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Remove chicken from marinade. Heat marinade to boil and remove from heat to cool. When marinade has cooled, grill chicken over medium hot coals, basting occasionally with marinade.