Prosciutto and Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza (Fresh Flavors Sept '13)
- 1 Piece TFM Bakery Flatbread or Pita
- 1 Cup Arugula, torn into pieces
- Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Ball TFM Mozzarella, sliced
- 3 Slices Prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 3 TBSP Esti Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of Esti Olive Oil and swirl to coat. Add flatbread or pita and heat for 1 minute per side until it is warm and the edges are brown. Place on a serving plate, cover with foil and set aside. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to same skillet and cook prosciutto until crispy, 1-2 minutes.
Assemble pizza: drizzle flatbread or pita with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Layer mozzarella slices over, sprinkle with crispy prosciutto, and top with arugula and red onion. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
Recipe Video: Flatbread Pizza
Very easy to do and its fresh, better then those frozen pizzas or pizza take out,
-Bobbie, on 10/21/13