Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
- 8 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
Combine spinach, artichokes, red peppers and cream cheese in a bowl and stir until well blended. Spread even amount onto each tortilla, distributing evenly across the entire surface. Roll into "logs," wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or over night. Remove plastic wrap and cut into pinwheels or halves before serving.
Crumbled Cooked Bacon
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
The Super Quick Version
No time to make from scratch? Just stop by our Deli and pick up a pound of our Spinach Artichoke Dip to use as the filling.