Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) package Tender Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almond, toasted
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Poppy Seed Dressing
In a large bowl, toss together the baby spinach, brie cheese, slivered almonds, and red onion. Mix in the strawberries and dressing just before serving. (You can also serve dressing on the side.)
My new favorite salad
I'm not a big salad eater but after eating this salad I'm hooked. It's my new lunch!!!
-Windsor, on 7/20/15
A hit for monthly church's "Ladies Night Out"
Scrumptious!! Blends a lot of complex flavors with minimal prep time. Be sure to add dressing and strawberries immediately before serving
-Ric, on 5/7/15