WHAT/WHO: Specialty grocer The Fresh Market is helping guests celebrate the 4th of July holiday with a flavorful feast that is big enough for the family or a small gathering of friends. The complete meal serves eight people and is just $59.99, or about $7.50 per person (and a $25.00 savings compared to buying each item individually).
The Fourth of July BBQ meal includes the following:
- 8lb Boneless, Boston Butt - for perfect pulled pork on the grill, see recipe link below
- 8 Count of soft, golden hamburger buns
- 2lb. of Smokehouse Baked Beans
- 2lb. of Vinegar Cole Slaw
- 9” Old Fashioned Apple Pie
- Two mini, seedless watermelons
- Your choice of two bottles of 12 oz. of The Fresh Market BBQ Sauce, 14 oz. of The Fresh Market Anything Goes Sauce or 19 oz. of Rib Rack BBQ Sauce
WHEN: Online ordering runs through June 30th at 2pm EST. Meals can then be picked up in-store on July 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th.
WHERE: Meal orders can be placed online at www.thefreshmarket.com and picked up at your local store. For local store information, please visit thefreshmarket.com/your-market/store-locator.
TIPS & RECIPES: Visit The Fresh Market’s bakery and candy departments to find patriotic desserts and sweets from variety of red, white and blue cookies and cupcakes, yogurt covered pretzels and cotton candy to traditional cherry, blueberry or apple pies and a patriotic fruit tart.
For recipes and tips on how to best serve the barbecue meal, check out www.thefreshmarket.com/4thofjuly.
MORE INFO: For more information, please contact Nicole Chabot at email@example.com or 336-389-5769.