GREENSBORO, NC – March 21, 2019 – Fresh-food focused specialty grocer The Fresh Market is helping make Easter entertaining eggstraordinarily elegant with offerings like luscious rack of lamb, standout standing rib roasts and classic honey hams, paired with a fresh crop of seasonal spring vegetables (like in-season-for-a-hot-minute fiddlehead ferns).
Easter Made Easy
For as little as $7.00 per person, The Fresh Market offers a complete ready-to-cook Easter meal that serves eight-to-10 guests and includes:
- Spiral-Sliced Honey Ham (9 avg lbs): Double-glazed, tender, hickory-smoked ham
- Lemon Herb Parisian Carrots (2 lbs): Petite, round, French heirloom carrots
- Seasoned asparagus (2 lbs): April is peak season for this cruciferous vegetable and these stalks are perfectly seasoned and tossed with red peppers
- Mashed Yukon Gold Whipped Potatoes (2 lbs): Whipped to perfection with real cream and butter
- Golden Dinner Rolls (12): Enough to use for leftover ham sandwiches
- Chocolate Dream Cake (7 in): Rich chocolate cake layered with chocolate mousse and chocolate cake crumbs.
The complete meal is available for $69.99 and can be ordered in-store or online by 2 PM EST on April 17th for pickup Easter weekend.
“In addition to the best-tasting honey ham out there, we took our Easter meal up a notch with our curated sides and dessert,” said Rich Durante, Chief Merchandising Officer at The Fresh Market. “This is a meal you can be proud to serve to family and guests in celebration of the holiday, and it cannot be beat in terms of value for the quality and convenience.”
Other centerpiece-worthy main dishes can be found in the meat department, including succulent rack of lamb, available seasoned or unseasoned. Another holiday standout is the standing rib roast, available in both USDA Prime or Premium Choice cuts. The Fresh Market’s expert butchers are on-hand to custom cut and trim it to meet your needs.
Best of Brunch
Elevate Easter breakfast with special holiday baked goods, including panettone from Italy, classic hot cross buns and new spring specialty coffee flavors:
- Loison Colomba panettone: Buona Pasqua with this traditional Italian Easter cake made in the generations-old style that requires a full 72 hours to make. Available in mandarin or peach with hazelnuts. Comes in a beautifully wrapped package that makes a perfect hostess gift.
- Hot Cross Buns: These classic Easter pastries are made from yeast-raised dough carefully crafted into a soft, chewy bun filled with candied fruits topped with a white cross of icing.
- Spring-Flavored Specialty Coffee: No other retailer offers the seasonal flavor coffee variety as The Fresh Market. New varieties for spring include Carrot Spice Cake, Wild Blueberry Pie and Spring Blend with notes of caramel, vanilla and butterscotch.
Round out the Easter table with Rosé wine and fresh cut flowers from the floral department. The Fresh Market’s candy section also features gifts for little and big bunnies alike, including imported chocolate bunnies and eggs, truffles, jelly beans and gummies.
For guests celebrating Passover (April 20 – 27), The Fresh Market is elevating this holiday with double the Kosher for Passover offerings including meats and cheeses (select stores), wines, chocolate Seder plates, red velvet and carrot cake flavored macaroons, Israeli and Middle Eastern spices like Za’atar and Sumac, even gluten-free matza meal and mini matza bread for kids. Visit www.thefreshmarket.com/passover for more information.