WHAT/WHO: Guests are eating out less and cooking at home more, according to a recent Nielson survey, and they are also looking for easy-to-cook meals. To savor summer celebrations with family and friends at home this August, The Fresh Market is offering a convenient cookout meal that feeds eight people for just $4.99/person (total cost is $39.99, a $33.00 savings compared to buying each item individually).
The Summer Cookout Meal contains all the fixings for a backyard barbeque:
- Mild, Italian Sausages (eight)
- Southwest Veggie Kits that include prepped for the grill white onions and a variety of bell peppers (two, 10 oz. packages)
- Pretzel Buns from the in-store bakery (eight)
- Two pounds each of summertime favorites: Baked Potato Salad and Coleslaw
- Old Fashioned Apple Pie (9 ounces) – The Fresh Market’s best-selling apple pie!
WHEN: The Summer Cookout Meal can be ordered online and runs through August 12th. Meals can then be picked up in-store on August 14th, 15th, or 16th.
WHERE: Meal orders can be placed online at www.thefreshmarket.com and picked up at your local store. For local store information, please visit thefreshmarket.com/your-market/store-locator.
TIPS: Our beer and wine experts recommend pairing the meal with a creamy Chardonnay such as Sea Sun Chardonnay or a balanced and hoppy beer like Founder’s All Day IPA.
MORE INFO: For more information, please contact Nicole Chabot at email@example.com or 336-389-5769.