- 1 tbsp. O Meyer Lemon Olive Oil + 2 tbsp additional
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 2” pieces
- ½ tsp. Celtic Sea Salt® Grey Salt 8oz bag + 1 tsp additional
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 grinds The Fresh Market Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1 can The Fresh Market Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 bulb fennel, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Heat 1 Tbsp. O Meyer Lemon Olive Oil in skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add asparagus and season with ½ tsp. Celtic Sea Salt® Grey Salt. Cook until slightly seared and al dente, about 4 minutes. Turn off heat, set pan aside and allow asparagus to cool slightly. In a large serving bowl, whisk together lemon juice, 1 tsp. Celtic Grey Salt, pepper to taste and remaining 2 tsp. O Meyer Lemon Olive Oil. Add drained asparagus, artichokes, fennel and feta cheese. Toss gently to combine and top with fresh parsley. Can be served immediately or made ahead of time and chilled before serving.
Tip: to make this salad go further add 2 c. fresh arugula before serving.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.