- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb sirloin steak strips
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Southwest Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Classic Fajita Simmer Sauce
- 1 pkg La Tortilla Handmade Style Flour Tortillas
- Daisy Sour Cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Lime, cut into wedges
Southwest Veggie Kit
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
In large skillet, add 1 tbsp oil and heat over medium high for 2-3 minutes. Add steak and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown with no pink remaining, about 4-5 minutes. Remove to plate.
Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to pan and add vegetables from veggie kit. Sauté until lightly browned and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Return steak to pan, reduce heat to medium and add simmer sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
While mixture simmers, heat a separate pan over medium high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side.
To serve, spoon steak mixture in warm tortillas and top with sour cream, guacamole and a squeeze of lime.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.