- 8 oz (half box) The Fresh Market Organic Pasta
- 28 oz Pecan-Crusted Chicken Strips or 4 ct Crab Cakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spring Primavera Veggie Kit
- 1.5 oz (half container) Butter Craft Provisions Butter
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) shaved parmesan or crumbled feta
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and add chicken strips or crab cakes. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cooked through, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously and cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1-3/4 cups of pasta cooking water.
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spring primavera veggie kit, season with salt and pepper to taste, and sauté 6-8 minutes until just softened, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium and add reserved pasta water, bringing to a gentle simmer. Add butter and cheese, stirring to incorporate sauce with vegetables. Add cooked pasta and toss until noodles are glossy and well-coated and sauce is absorbed, 2-3 more minutes.
To serve, divide pasta onto 4 plates and top with chicken strips or crab cakes. Sprinkle with more cheese as desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.