- Two (10x6-in) flatbreads
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ c Sarro Spanish goat cheese or goat gouda, shredded or shaved
- ½ c apples, thinly sliced
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- ¼ c shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 c arugula
- The Fresh Market Balsamic Glaze
Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place the flatbreads onto the sheet pan and liberally brush with oil. Evenly distribute the cheese across each and then top with a single layer of sliced apples. Finish by layering the diced chicken and shallots over the flatbreads and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the edges of the flatbreads are brown.
Remove from oven and let rest 1-2 minutes before cutting and transferring to a serving platter. Top with fresh arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.