- 6 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 lb Colossal Grilling Shrimp, peels on
- Canola oil, for grilling
- 1 large lemon, halved crosswise
Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium high. Remove shrimp from refrigerator.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, parsley, granulated garlic and red pepper flakes (if using).
Once grill is ready, brush shrimp with melted butter mixture. Oil grill grates to avoid sticking. Grill shrimp 7-10 minutes per side or until just pink. During the final 3 minutes of grilling the shrimp, brush the lemon halves with oil and grill cut side-down until charred.
Arrange shrimp on a platter, squeeze lemon juice overtop, top with more fresh parsley and more red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.