- 4 New York Strip steaks, approximately ½-in each
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ c extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c chives, thinly sliced
- ¼ c flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
Remove steaks from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes before grilling. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While waiting on steaks, make herb drizzle: Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Prepare an outdoor grill for direct cooking over high heat. Brush grill grate clean. Place steaks on grill and close lid. Cook until steaks are browned on bottom, about 3-4 minutes. Flip steaks over and cook until other side is browned, 3-4 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from grill and immediately brush with herb mixture. Let steaks rest for 5 minutes. Slice each across the grain and serve alongside remaining garlic herb oil.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.