- 1 package Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodles
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil, divided
- 1 ½ lb. chicken breast strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
- ½ c. basil, roughly chopped
- ½ c. cashews, roughly chopped
Cook noodles according to package instruction. Set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until almost cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
To the same skillet add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Return chicken to skillet and add simmer sauce, stirring gently to combine mixture. Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
To serve, spoon stir fry mixture over noodles and top with fresh basil and cashews.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.