- 1 ½ lb chicken breast strips
- 2 tsp The Fresh Market Mediterranean Citrus Seasoning (or your favorite Mediterranean seasoning)
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 6 pitas
- 5 oz Josie’s Organic Baby Kale
- 7 oz Le Grand Tzatziki Style Sauce
- 1 lb Dilly Cucumber Salad
In a large bowl, add chicken, seasoning and 1 tbsp of oil, and toss to coat
In large skillet, add remaining 1 tbsp oil and heat over medium high for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 7-10 minutes.
Wrap pitas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 15 seconds to warm.
To serve, cut pitas in half and fill with chicken, baby kale and Dilly Cucumber Salad and top with Tzatziki Style dip.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.