- 2 ½ tsp Mike’s Hot Honey
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 Korean melon, rind and seeds removed
- ¼ Lemon Drop melon, rind and seeds removed
- 1 European cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ c roasted, salted cashews, roughly chopped
- ¼ c fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ tsp black sesame seeds
In a large bowl, whisk honey and lime juice until smooth. While whisking, slowly add olive and a pinch of salt.
Cut melons into long thin wedges and place in bowl with vinaigrette. Add cucumbers and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Can be made up to a day in advance.
To serve, place cucumbers and melon on a serving plate or bowl. Drizzle over remaining vinaigrette and scatter cashews, mint and sesame seeds over top. Serve immediately.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.