- ¼ c. The Fresh Market Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. The Fresh Market boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 ½ c. baby tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ c. basil cut into ½" pieces
Using a cast iron skillet, sauté olive oil, garlic and onion for 5 minutes on medium heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of chicken breasts. In the same skillet, pan fry each side for 7-10 minutes until cooked all the way through and browning. While the chicken is cooking, stir onions and garlic every few minutes so they caramelize without burning. Add Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and halved tomatoes to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add basil right before serving.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.