- 4 cod fillets, 5-6 oz each
- 3 c broccoli florets
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c unseasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, zest reserved, then sliced into 4 wedges
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) bottle Terrapin Ridge Farm’s Everything Aioli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Preheat oven to 425°F and remove fish from fridge. Place broccoli and potatoes on rimmed sheet pan. Season liberally with salt and pepper and toss with olive oil. Place pan in middle rack of oven and roast 15 minutes, turning veggies halfway through.
Meanwhile, combine panko, lemon zest, dill and ¾ tsp salt in mixing bowl. Add melted butter and stir to combine. Squeeze aioli over top of each cod fillet, using a basting brush or the back of a spoon to coat. Spoon panko mixture evenly over the top of each fillet, pressing with your hands to adhere.
After 15 minutes, remove pan from oven and add garlic to vegetables. Toss vegetables then slide to one side. Add cod to sheet pan and return to oven. Roast an additional 12-15 minutes or until cod begins to flake and panko topping has browned (cook time will shift based on the thickness of the cod).
To serve, finish each cod fillet with a drizzle of aioli and a squeeze of lemon. Serve alongside vegetables.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.