- 3 c Gum Drop Grapes or Black Seedless Grapes
- 1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for crostini
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ c whole milk ricotta
- ½ heaping tsp lemon zest
- 1 Rustic French Batard, cut diagonally into ½-in thick slices
- Flaky sea salt, for serving
- Honey, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a medium sized bowl, combine grapes, olive oil and thyme and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread out into an even layer on sheet pan and roast for 20 minutes.
While grapes roast, combine ricotta and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season with a good pinch of salt and several cranks of the pepper mill; stir to combine.
Once grapes are finished roasting, remove from oven and set aside to cool; decrease heat to 350°F. Place baguette slices on a separate sheet pan and drizzle generously with olive oil. Bake until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes.
To assemble the crostini: Spread each baguette slice with ricotta, top with roasted grapes, sprinkle with flaky sea salt, freshly ground pepper, a drizzle of honey and fresh thyme leaves.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.