- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets, skin on
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ c whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped finely
- Lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mustards, olive oil and dill. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place skin side-down on sheet pan. Spread mustard mixture over the fillets. Roast salmon for 8 minutes, then finish cooking under the broiler until desired doneness, (salmon should have a nice crust on top).
Carefully slide salmon fillets off pan and transfer to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.