- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets, skin on
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ c whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped finely
- Lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mustards, olive oil and dill. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place skin side-down on sheet pan. Spread mustard mixture over the fillets. Roast salmon for 8 minutes, then finish cooking under the broiler until desired doneness, (salmon should have a nice crust on top).
Carefully slide salmon fillets off pan and transfer to plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.