- 1 lb. shrimp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. chardonnay
- 2 tbsp. Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Salted
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 box angel hair pasta, cooked according to instructions
Peel, devein and remove tails from shrimp and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for one minute. Add olive oil to the skillet and swirl to coat. Add shrimp and sear, about 1-2 minutes per side, just until the shrimp turn pink. Remove cooked shrimp and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat and add wine. Return skillet to heat and simmer until reduced by half. Add Kerrygold butter, hot sauce, lemon juice and chopped parsley. Whisk until sauce has thickened and is heated through. Add shrimp along with cooked and drained pasta to the sauce and toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.