- Nishiki Premium White Rice
- 4 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb sirloin steak strips
- 1 bottle The Fresh Market Gluten Free Sesame Garlic Sauce
- Sesame seeds, for serving
Stir Fry Veggie Kit:
- 1 c Napa Cabbage
- 1 c Bok Choy
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c yellow squash, cubed
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 12 snow peas
- ⅓ red onion, diced
- 10 asparagus stalks, cut in half
Cook rice to package instructions. Chop vegetables into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add chopped vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and sauté 5-7 minutes until softened. Reduce heat to medium if vegetables begin to burn. Remove to plate and set aside.
In the same pan, add remaining 2 tbsp oil until it shimmers. Add steak, season with salt and pepper and cook on all sides until lightly pink, 6-8 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add sauce, stirring to combine.
Return vegetables to pan and stir to combine. Simmer until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Serve stir fry mixture over cooked rice.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.