- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Sirloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch Frontera Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 pkg tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Add fresh cilantro, sliced radish and jalapeño and cheese for a loaded taco, if desired.
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add ground sirloin and season with salt and pepper. Cook until crumbled and brown with no pink remaining, about 4-5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco skillet sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon beef in warm tortillas and top with guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.