- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil
- 1 lb. Extra Lean Ground Sirloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pouch taco skillet sauce
- 1 package tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Shredded Mexican Mix Cheese
- sour cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Fresh radishes, thinly sliced
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add ground sirloin and season with salt and pepper. Cook until crumbled and brown with no pink remaining, about 4-5 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco skillet sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon beef in warm tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and sliced radishes. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.