- 4 ripe Brown Turkey or Green Tiger figs
- ¼ c Langnese Summer Flower Honey
- ¼ c lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 large, bushy fresh rosemary sprigs, each about 4-in long, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- ½ c silver rum
- 1 (7.5 fl oz) can Q Spectacular Club Soda, as needed
Cut 2 thin rounds from figs and set aside for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining figs.
Whisk honey and lemon juice in a pitcher to dissolve honey. Add figs and rosemary. Using a long wooden spoon, mash the mixture in the pitcher to purée figs and release flavor from the rosemary. Stir in rum. Pick out and discard the rosemary sprigs.
To serve, fill four large glasses with ice. Divide the fig base among the glasses. Top off each with about 3 tbsp club soda and stir gently. Garnish each with a reserved fig round and a fresh rosemary sprig. Serve immediately.
*For a mocktail version, simply swap ½ c fresh orange juice for the rum and garnish each drink with orange slices.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.