- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ lb. Chicken Breast Strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. Organic Half and Half Salad Greens
- 1 Salad Topper Veggie Kit
- 4 oz. Shaved Parmesan
- 1 bottle The Fresh Market Meyer Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- Sourdough Rolls, for serving
Salad Topper Veggie Kit:
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- 1 c. green pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 c. grape tomatoes
- 1 c. white mushrooms, sliced
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook on all sides until juices run clear and no pink remains, 7-10 minutes. Meanwhile, place salad greens in a mixing bowl. Add contents of Salad Topper Veggie Kit to mixing bowl with greens.
When chicken is done cooking, add to mixing bowl with greens and vegetables. Sprinkle Parmesan over the salad mixture. Pour half a bottle of dressing over salad mixture and toss with tongs to thoroughly combine. If mixture seems a little dry, add more salad dressing to taste.
To serve, use tongs to dish salad into shallow bowls. Serve with Sourdough Rolls on the side.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.