Find your perfect flavor combination with three terrifically tasty ways to prepare this meal.
- CHOOSE ONE: 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Sirloin OR 1 lb Ground Turkey (Vegetarian option: Neat Meat Mexican Mix)
- CHOOSE ONE: Frontera Chili Starter (Black Bean, Texas Chili, White Bean)
- CHOOSE ONE: The Fresh Market Organic Beans (Black, Cannellini, Dark Red Kidney, Great Northern, Pinto)
- GET ONE: Chili Kit (Green/Red/Yellow Bell Peppers, Poblano, White Onion, Minced Garlic)
- CHOOSE ONE: The Fresh Market Shredded Cheese (Mexican Mix, Cheddar Mild, Cheddar Sharp, Reduced Fat)
- GET ONE: 6ct package of Corn Muffins
Our Favorite Way To Serve It Up
In this week’s featured Little Big Meal, we are freshening up your weeknight chili recipe with a colorful array of fresh vegetables. This delicious blend of peppers, lean sirloin and black beans simmer in a savory sauce of roasted tomatoes and chipotles to create a flavorful dinner for 4.
Scroll down for step by step instructions on how to make our Beef and Black Bean Chili recipe.
Want more chili? Give these a try:
- 3 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil*
- 1 lb. Extra Lean Ground Sirloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper*
- 1 Chili Veggie Kit
- 1 can The Fresh Market Organic Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar Frontera Black Bean Chili Starter
- 1 c. water or chicken stock*
- The Fresh Market Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large sauce pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sirloin to pan and season with salt and pepper. Crumble meat using spatula and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove to plate and set aside.
Add Chili Veggie Kit, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Add black beans to the pot, along jar of Frontera Black Bean Chili Starter and water or stock, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes. Taste, and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
Ladle chili into bowls topped with cheese and cilantro.