This meal features a classic entrée with simply delicious sides.
- GET ONE: 2 lb. Italian Meatloaf
- CHOOSE ONE: 5.5-5.8 oz. Lundberg Risotto (Alfredo, Butternut Squash, Creamy Parmesan, Garlic Primavera)
- GET ONE: Bunch of asparagus tips
- CHOOSE ONE: Bar Cake (Tiramisu, Chocolate)
Our Favorite Way To Serve It Up
This month’s featured recipe is Italian Meatloaf with Risotto and Asparagus. This entree is delicious on its own but we love to enhance the comforting flavors of meatloaf with a spoonful of sweet and tangy Balsamic Tomato Jam. Click the link below to view the recipe. Scroll down for step by step instructions on how to prepare this simple and hearty meal at home.
- 1 The Fresh Market Italian Meatloaf
- 1 pkg. Lundberg Risotto
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- 1 bunch asparagus tips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper*
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove Italian Meatloaf from plastic wrap and place the tin on baking sheet. Bake 1 hour - 1 hour and 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160°. Carefully remove Meatloaf from oven and drain of excess grease. Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
While meatloaf cooks, prepare Lundberg Risotto according to package directions.
To prepare asparagus, heat 2 tbsp. oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper and cook, flipping frequently, until crisp-tender, 7-10 minutes.
4Plate and Serve
Top slices of meatloaf with Balsamic Tomato Jam* or any other toppings you may enjoy. Serve alongside risotto and sautéed asparagus.