Whether you prefer a classic pepperoni or veggies and cheese, this meal has everything you need to create two tasty pizzas, just the way you like them!
- CHOOSE ONE: 1 lb Sweet Italian Pork Sausage OR 1/4 lb Sliced Pepperoni
- CHOOSE TWO: 12 inch Rustic Crust Pizza Crust(Sourdough, Crispy Italian, Tuscan Six Grain)
- GET ONE: 15 oz. The Fresh Market Pizza Sauce
- GET ONE: Pizza Veggie Kit
- GET ONE: 12 oz. Pizza Cheese
- CHOOSE ONE: 1 lb. Earthbound Farm Organic Salad Greens (Baby Spinach, Spring Mix, Half and Half, Power Greens)
- CHOOSE ONE: Ciao Bella Sorbetto (All Varieties)
Our Favorite Way To Serve It Up
In this week’s featured recipe, we freshen up your weeknight pizza delivery routine with two tasty pizza pies. Prepped for your convenience, fresh peppers, onions and mushrooms join savory cheese, pepperoni and a rich tomato sauce to create two supreme pizzas that are warm and ready to enjoy in 20 minutes!
- 2 Rustic Crust 12” Sourdough Pizza Crusts
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 1 jar The Fresh Market Pizza Sauce
- 1 Pizza Veggie Kit
- 1 bag The Fresh Market Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F.
2Build your base
Place pizza crusts on cutting board or work surface. Spread pizza sauce evenly between the crusts, leaving a small border around the edge.
Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce.
If desired, chop vegetables into smaller pieces.
Top each pizza with equal amounts of pepperoni and veggies.
Place the pizzas directly on oven rack and bake until the cheese melts and the crust is crispy, 10-14 minutes.
Remove the pizzas from the oven and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.