Healthy, simple and delicious, our stir fry meal is back by popular demand.
- CHOOSE ONE: 1 lb Sirloin Steak Strips, 1.5 lb Chicken Breast Strips OR 1 lb Raw Peeled, Deveined Shrimp (51-60 per lb)
- CHOOSE ONE: 16 oz The Fresh Market Organic Basmati or Jasmine Rice
- CHOOSE ONE: 12 oz The Fresh Market Gluten-Free Sesame Garlic, Teriyaki OR Thai Peanut Sauce
- CHOOSE ONE: 12 ct Vegetable Spring Rolls, 16 ct Pork Pot Stickers OR 16 ct Chicken Pot Stickers
- GET ONE: Stir Fry Veggie Kit
Our Favorite Way To Serve It Up
In this week’s featured recipe, we sear lean sirloin and crisp vegetables then gently simmer the flavorful mixture in a savory sauce. Hints of sesame and garlic create a satisfying medley of flavors for a delicious dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes. Scroll down for step by step instructions on how to prepare Sesame Garlic Sirloin Stir Fry.
Want two other deliciously different recipes to choose from?
- 4 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil, divided*
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper*
- 1 lb. Sirloin Steak Strips
- 1 bottle The Fresh Market Sesame Garlic Sauce
- The Fresh Market Rice
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add chopped vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and sauté 5-7 minutes until softened. Reduce heat to medium if vegetables begin to burn. Remove to plate and set aside.
In the same pan, add remaining 2 tbsp. oil until it shimmers. Add steak, season with salt and pepper and cook on all sides until lightly pink, 6-8 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add 1 bottle of The Fresh Market Sesame Garlic Sauce, stirring to combine.
Return vegetables to pan and stir to combine. Simmer until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Serve stir fry mixture over cooked rice.