Find your perfect flavor combination with this terrifically tasty meal.
- CHOOSE ONE: 1 lb. Chicken Breast Strips OR 1 lb. Extra Lean Ground Sirloin
- CHOOSE ONE: La Tortilla Factory Tortillas (Green Chile, White, Yellow, Handmade)
- CHOOSE ONE: Frontera Taco Sauce (Key Lime Cilantro, New Mexico, Texas Original)
- CHOOSE ONE: Daisy Brand Sour Cream (Regular, Light)
- CHOOSE ONE: The Fresh Market Shredded Cheese (Mexican Mix, Cheddar Mild, Cheddar Sharp, Reduced Fat)
- CHOOSE ONE: 16oz Guacamole (Original, Spicy Pico, Spicy, Homestyle)
- GET ONE: Lime
Our Favorite Way To Serve It Up
This week’s featured recipe is New Mexico Chicken Tacos – we love the flavor kick of this Frontera sauce combined with a squeeze of lime. Scroll down for step by step instructions for our delicious chicken tacos. Not in the mood for chicken? Try our recipe for Texas Beef Tacos below.
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil*
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast Strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper*
- 1 pouch Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce
- 1 package La Tortilla Hand Made Style White Corn Tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Shredded Mexican Mix Cheese
- Daisy Sour Cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add Frontera New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce to the pan. Simmer until the mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4Plate and Serve
To serve, spoon chicken in warm tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream and guacamole. Serve with lime wedges on the side.