We curate the freshest, most beautiful blooms for our guests.
We love how plants and flowers can change a space—adding color, dimension, fragrance and personality. Which is why we’re committed to offering the freshest, most vibrant blooms, bulbs and bouquets we can find.
Our florals make beautiful gifts, centerpieces and accents, especially in the spring! Explore some of our favorites and get inspired for your Easter table and beyond.
Nothing says spring like just-bloomed tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and hydrangeas. Find these seasonal stars headlining in the Floral Department—in vase-ready or potted varieties.
Our Mixed Spring Bouquets are fresh, striking and versatile. We also offer potted and fresh cut hyacinths—fragrant, flowering bulbs in colors ranging from fuchsia to deep violet. In the spring, their stalks become lush and richly aromatic.
Lilies are another springtime favorite. We have a diverse range, from potted Easter, Asiatic and Calla lilies, to fresh-cut Roselily, Oriental and LA Hybrid lilies (the latter has only a slight fragrance, if you’re looking for something more subtle).
And, of course, you can’t go wrong with tulips. Like hyacinths, our multi-hued tulips are available as either fresh-cut stems sourced from Canada and Holland or potted plants from the USA.
More Spring Favorites
For something a little different, try decorating with our kalanchoes. These are cheerful, low-maintenance plants that bloom with hundreds of small, star-like flowers. Their leaves are thick and scalloped, and the blooms range in color from blazing red to dainty white. Kalanchoes also make great gifts. Simply ask your store’s Floral Specialist to wrap one with tissue and ribbon and brighten someone’s day!
Our fresh cut hydrangeas come in a variety of colors that shift throughout the year. They're mostly pink and white but also come in more unusual hues, like green or blue. These extravagant fresh cut flowers love water, so be sure to soak the head of the flower in cold water for 15 minutes before cutting the stems and placing them in a vase of fresh water.
If you want to showcase your love for spring in a big, bold way, opt for azaleas. A variety of rhododendron, azaleas burst into bloom in the spring with flowers that can last for nearly a month. Our azalea bushes are full and lush—choose one in full bloom for a special event, or select a more modest plant and watch its beauty unfold each day.
Trim Your Easter Table
If you’re looking for blooms to adorn your Easter table, follow these tips for picturesque results.
- Go for looks, not scent. If you’re serving an Easter feast, you’ll want to decorate your table with flowers that won’t interfere with the delicious food aromas. Tulips work beautifully. (Fun fact: these springtime favorites continue to grow after they’re cut!)
- Think hybrid. The Fresh Market offers hybrid lilies that deliver the striking aesthetic you want, without the smell.
- Pass on pollen. If you’re decorating with lilies, remove the pollen with a tissue before placing the flower on your table. If the pollen finds its way to your table linen, gently brush it off with a pipe cleaner or dab with sticky tape. Wiping may worsen the stain.
- Light a candle. Try our Root Stick Wax Candles, which are conveniently unscented and dripless.
- Make it festive. Don your table with colorful, spring-inspired tea towels or napkins, plates and more from Caspari.