- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 c apricots or peaches, pit removed and cut into wedges
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes (about 1 ½ lbs), cut into wedges
- ½ c mozzarella pearls
- ¼ c red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ c basil leaves, chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the remaining 5 ingredients and toss gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.