Apricot, Heirloom Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
1 hour and 5 minutesServes 4
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 c apricots or peaches, pit removed and cut into wedges
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes (about 1 ½ lbs), cut into wedges
- ½ c mozzarella pearls
- ¼ c red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ c basil leaves, chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the remaining 5 ingredients and toss gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.