- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp. The Fresh Market Red Wine Vinegar
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy fillet (or 1 tsp anchovy paste)
- 6 tbsp. The Fresh Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 bunches raw asparagus, ends trimmed and stalks cut into ½” pieces
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Combine first 7 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Gradually add olive oil in a thin, steady stream until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a medium bowl, toss asparagus with the dressing, then remove to a serving platter. Top with grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.