- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy fillet (or 1 tsp anchovy paste)
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 bunches raw asparagus, ends trimmed and stalks cut into ½-in pieces
- ½ c freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Combine first 7 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Gradually add olive oil in a thin, steady stream until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a medium bowl, toss asparagus with the dressing, then remove to a serving platter. Top with grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.