- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 Southwest Veggie Kit, found in our produce dept
- 1 lb fresh ground chuck or extra lean ground sirloin
- 1 (8 oz) jar Frontera Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 1 (8 oz) bag The Fresh Market Shredded Mexican Mix Cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas
Southwest Veggie Kit:
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
1Preheat and cook vegetables
Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add vegetables and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add beef and continue to cook, breaking beef into small pieces, until vegetables begin to brown and meat is cooked through, about 8 minutes more.
Add ½ c Frontera Red Chile Enchilada sauce and bring to a simmer.
Remove from heat and pour into bowl. Stir in 1 c cheese until melted.
Spoon about ⅓ c beef mixture into each tortilla, roll and place seam side-down in a lightly greased baking dish.
6Top with sauce and cheese
Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
Serve with desired garnishes and beans.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.