- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 4 Hatch chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- ¾ c. diced red bell pepper
- ½ c. diced red onion
- 2 nectarines, diced (about 1¼ c.)
- ¼ c. fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp. The Fresh Market Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. The Fresh Market Pepper
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Olive Oil, divided
- 6 wild salmon fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 tbsp. The Fresh Market Blackened Spice Rub
Combine sugar and vinegar in a small sauce pan and heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely. Place peppers, onions, nectarines, cilantro and cooled syrup in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season salmon with The Fresh Market spice rub. Cook salmon skin side up, in 2 batches, for 3-4 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Serve salmon hot or chilled alongside salsa.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.