- 2 lb Wild Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp The Fresh Market Blackened Seasoning
- 2 limes, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp honey
- Heaping ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 slightly firm avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced (can use some or all of the seeds depending on desired heat level)
- 3 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted
Prepare an outdoor grill to medium heat. Place salmon skin side down on a large piece of foil, brush with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with blackened seasoning. Crimp sides to close foil pack.
In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey and salt. Add avocado, jalapeño, basil and shallot. Set aside.
Place salmon foil pack,corn and peaches (flesh-side down) on grill. Grillabout 5-10 minutes, turning corn and peaches occasionally, until they develop a nice char on all sides. Transfer corn and peaches to a cutting board. Close grill to finish cooking salmon, about 5 minutes more. You’ll know the salmon is done when it’s opaque and begins to flake.
While salmon cooks, strip corn kernels from cob and roughly chop peaches. Add to bowl with avocado mixture, folding to gently combine. Taste and add more salt if needed. Remove salmon from grill and serve topped with salsa.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.