- 2 lbs Wild Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp The Fresh Market Blackened Seasoning
- 2 limes, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp honey
- Heaping ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 ears corn, fully shucked
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted
- 1 slightly firm avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced (can use some or all of the seeds depending on desired heat level)
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 3 tbsp basil, finely chopped
Prepare an outdoor grill to medium heat. Brush grates with canola oil to avoid sticking. While grill is heating, place salmon fillets in the center of a large piece of foil. Brush each fillet with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with blackened seasoning. Crimp sides to close foil pack.
In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey and salt. Set aside.
Once grill is hot, place the salmon foil pack on grill. Add corn and peaches (flesh-side down) to grill for 5-10 minutes until corn and peaches have developed a nice char on all sides. Transfer corn and peaches to a cutting board. Close grill and allow salmon to finish cooking, about 5 minutes more. You’ll know the salmon is done when it’s opaque and begins to flake.
While salmon cooks, strip corn kernels from the cob and roughly chop peaches. Add to bowl with the lime juice mixture. Add remaining ingredients, folding to gently combine. Taste and add more salt and/or shallot if you desire. Remove salmon from grill and serve with salsa.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.