Caramel and Coffee Bread Pudding
- 3 c Half and half
- 1 c The Fresh Market Christmas Blend coffee, strong-brewed and cooled to room temperature
- 1½ c Granulated sugar
- 6 Large eggs
- ¼ c Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 Loaves challah bread (14 oz), cut into 1” cubes
- 1 c Roasted, salted pecans, chopped
- 1 Jar The Fresh Market Caramel Sauce (TK oz)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together half and half, brewed coffee, granulated sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add bread and stir to combine. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Transfer to a 13x9-inch baking dish lightly greased with cooking spray. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and set, about 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack at least 20 minutes prior to serving. Drizzle with ¼ c caramel sauce, sprinkle chopped pecans on top and serve with additional caramel sauce on the side.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.