- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ bunch radishes, tops removed & thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 2 c Napa cabbage, shredded
- ¼ c cilantro, chopped
- ¼ c cashews, chopped (optional)
Creamy Coconut Dressing:
- ½ c canned coconut milk, found on the Asian foods aisle
- 1 tbsp honey
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp kosher salt
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients for creamy coconut dressing. Pour dressing over salad and toss until the vegetables are fully coated.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.