- 3 regular scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ bunch radishes, tops removed & thinly sliced
- 2 regular carrots, julienned
- 2 c. Napa cabbage, shredded
- ¼ c. cilantro, chopped
- ¼ c. cashews, chopped (optional)
Creamy Coconut Dressing:
- ½ c. coconut milk, found on the Asian foods aisle
- 1 ½ tbsp. honey
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients for creamy coconut dressing. Pour dressing over salad and toss until the vegetables are fully coated.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.