- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp light (white or yellow) miso
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- ½ c vegetable oil
- 1 bag shredded rainbow carrots
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- sesame seeds, for garnish
To make vinaigrette: Pulse vinegar, miso, soy sauce and garlic in a blender to combine. With machine running, gradually pour oil through top vent to emulsify.
Shred carrots in a food processor with coarse shredding blade or a V-slicer. Transfer to a medium bowl and add green onion and vinaigrette. Toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at once, topping each serving with a sprinkle or sesame seeds.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.