- 3 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 tbsp walnut oil
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 c fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 c arugula
To make the vinaigrette, combine lemon juice, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Slowly drizzle in walnut oil while whisking. Set aside.
In a large serving bowl, combine celery, apple, fennel and arugula. Add half the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Add remaining vinaigrette, as needed, to ensure all equally coated. Serve immediately.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.