- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ c mayonnaise
- ¼ c sour cream
- ¾ c grated Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese, divided
- 1 lemon, zested and freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cans artichokes, quartered, drained, patted dry, and chopped
- 1 c shredded Havarti cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped, plus more for topping
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large or 2 small bread boules, for serving, top removed and inside scooped out (leave about ¼ to ½-inch thick wall)
- French rounds, crackers, or tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccolini and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain broccolini, pat dry, and cool 5 minutes.
Transfer broccolini to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ c Parmiggiano Reggiano, lemon zest and juice, hot sauce and garlic and pulse until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and fold in artichokes, Havarti, dill and all but 1 tbsp of green onions. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Transfer mixture to bread boule and top with remaining ¼ c Parmiggiano Reggiano.
Return top of bread, wrap boule with foil, and bake until browned and bubbling, 1 ½ hours. If you are in a hurry, bring mixture to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, then spoon into bread boule for a pretty presentation.
Top with more dill and reserved green onions and Parmiggiano Reggiano.
Serve with your choice of The Fresh Market French Rounds, Entertainer Crackers, or Organic Tortilla Chips. You can also cut the insides of the bread boules into cubes and toast before dipping.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.