- 1 tbsp. The Fresh Market Olive Oil
- 2 c. fresh or frozen & thawed The Fresh Market Yellow Corn kernels
- 1 The Fresh Market rotisserie chicken, skin removed and chopped
- 1 c. chopped red onion
- ½ c. chopped fresh cilantro
For the Dressing:
- 4 Hatch Chiles*, roasted, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ c. light mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
*Can substitute with 1 can of Hatch Chiles, drained, if fresh are not available.
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Sauté corn for 5-7 minutes, until slightly charred. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Add chicken, red onion and cilantro. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and toss with chicken salad to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill.
Makes 6 servings based on 1 cup per portion.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.