- Root Vegetable Kit
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 7 oz pkg Kevin’s Paleo Keto Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 2 (8.5 oz pkg) Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa Brown Rice Blend
- 1 ½ c edamame
- Lime wedges, for serving
Root Veggie Kit
- 1 c beets, chopped into cubes
- 1 c turnips, chopping into cubes
- 1 c sweet potatoes, chopping into cubes
- Green onion, chopped and reserved
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Add vegetables from veggie kit to a large bowl, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread in a single layer on the sheet pan and place in oven to roast for 30 minutes, tossing the veggies midway through.
When veggies have 5 minutes left, add remaining 1 tbsp oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high for 2-3 minutes. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper and cook on all sides until barely pink, 2-3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low add all of the sauce to the pan. Simmer 2-3 minutes just to heat sauce. Remove from heat.
Prepare the quinoa/rice pouches according to the package instructions.
To serve, divide quinoa/rice mixture equally among 4 bowls. Top each with shrimp and sauce mixture, roasted veggies, edamame and reserved green onion and lime wedges.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.